Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hangugo Class

Anyong haseyo, yeoreobun! I have finally started my korean class at Erican Centre, Ipoh Garden. There's 4 ladies in this class which 2 of those students are my sisters! hahaha. Our teacher or songsaengnim is a 'namja' or male student aged 23 from Seoul but studying in Ipoh at Olympia College. I've actually taken Korean for 2 semesters masa kat Uni. Saja je nak ambik balik since nak refresh balik my korean sambil tunggu nak kahwin ;p

Anyone who is interested in learning Korean should inquire at Erican Ipoh Garden. Class is on every Monday 8-10pm. 1 semester consists of 30 hours of learning = 15 weeks of classes (i think) and it only costs RM520 (including course & material fee). So cheap compared to what I've paid in uni!! Can't wait for class next week! Anyong ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment