Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunway Pyramid

I haven't been to Sunway Pyramid since I was in High School, i think. It's been soooooooooo long. So on Friday after the Man Utd training, I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet my girls. Majidah & Aizat, Alida, newly wed couple Rafiza & Khasif pun ada. Kitaorg makan kat Thai-Thai restaurant. It was ok. It's been so long since we all get to meet and talk. Apparently Majidah is going for her kursus kahwin the next day and I was told she & Aizat are planning to get married on the 1st January, 2010 ehehhehehehehe. I hope I can make it home for the wedding. I'm a bit sad with the fact that I won't be seeing my friends after I get married, boohooo! Anyways, it was nice seeing all of them ;)..oh btw Rafiza & Alida are colleagues at SMIDEC. how lucky that they can work in the same department ehehhe



On Sunday, I went back again to Pyramid with my mom and sister since they haven't been there. Had our breakfast at Pappa Rich. The food is okay. I thought the new Pyramid is really nice, so many shops. I wouldn't mind going again ehehe










Came across this signboard at the Asian Avenue. Can't help to take a picture of it. 'The hottest time of the day - 2pm'. Just like the hot Korean group - 2PM ehehehhe




Later that evening, I took a trip to my favourite mall in KL, Pavilion ehehhe. I went to eat korean food at the food republic. So kenyang ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment