Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One. Uno. Satu.하나

Today is exactly ONE more month before my wedding. I'm so nervous, mcm2 feeling ada..stress, nervous, scared semua ada..if anyone can give me advices on how and what should I feel before kahwin ;(




This week had a BIG progress in my preparation. Bought my souvenirs for nikah, goodie bags, bunga manggar and bunga pahar for Muar. There's purple colour, orange colour, white colour, sooo colourful ehehe

Today I'll be going to KL to do a LOT of things. First, to do fitting for my baju utk Muar's reception then will be collecting my cards later tonight. Feeling so anxious whether I'll fit the baju & how my card will turn out to be!!!

Tomorrow will be a hectic day, need to get all my barang hantaran and pick up my ringss yeayy!!
Hopefully I'll be able to settle a lot of things in KL. Can't wait to shop for baju raya yeayyy!!!

I'm ready to go right now, give me the green light, give me just one night ehehhee

No comments:

Post a Comment