Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh Oh!!

I've been ignoring my blog for sooooo long. was sick with flu for almost 2 weeks ;(
but amazingly on boxing day I was feeling ok haha
with my in laws in town, it was a patah-kaki-nak-jalan boxing day!!!! we were out for 11 hours for shopping!!!!!

This is my first time shopping on boxing day since during my studies years I always go home during summer holiday. That one day sales discount melampau2. There was one shop that we all went to buy shoes here in Melb. It's called Luisa. A must go if you love designer shoes & bags. it was 60% for everything only on boxing day! worth the queue!!

I got so many new stuffs!! me likey!!! ;)
bought 4 pairs of shoes hehe

So today's itinerary is MORE SHOPPING!!!

p/s: 5 more days to m'sia!!!! wooohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment