Wednesday, April 29, 2009

C-A-T-S

Introducing my lovely & not so adorable cats...

1. Contestant number 1,
BABY, The one & only baby in the house
Likes: To sleep and sleep and also mengada2 nak org belai & berak everywhere bila merajuk!











2. Contestant number 2,
MANJA, the kerek preggy cat
Likes: To jalan2 luar and dlm rumah, cakar2 anak dia masa tgh bunting












3. Contestant number 3,
CHOT, the never seems to kenyang cat
Likes: To eat & poop all the time & also likes to tangkap kaki org













4. Contestant 4,
KANYE, the legam cat @ not so clever cat
Likes: To makan, play and poop












5. Contestant 5,
BRAVO, named after it fell from second floor!
Likes: Champion of makan & also champion of sneaking into the house!












My cats have been under the weather (doctor yg cakap). For 2 weeks i think diaorg semua tak nak mkn and sakit. Thankfully, they've recovered. I have another cat who just died last week. My brother tak perasan dia kat bawah keta ;(
RIP jinny....

I hope my cats will all get to live long and grow as big as they can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment