Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love in April

It's been a month since I blog hehe. I find it hard to blog everyday or every other day because I don't know what to blog about..my life is too boring but not in this last week! I just got back from kl and i'm really am tired!

Fahmi came back for a week to settle our borang nikah, which forced us to go back to Muar for 2 days. Thanks to FYZA, we didn't know the borang is in JAWI ( hanya di JOHOR ye!) plus ada interview masa nak hantar borang ehehehe. Overall, the muar trip was okay and I get to spent good 2 days with him in his kampung. Oh, muarians are friendly but their driving suck! ehehe












(Only in muar u get to eat satay for breakfast ehehee)

We drove all the way back to kl on Friday and we went to see our things for hantaran. A visit to Pavilion is all we need since it was his first time ehehhe. Strangely enough, hari sabtu tu..all the sales associates were damn nice..all the stores we went, they treated us nicely, padahal takde beli apa pun hahaha. i can't wait to get all the things and dream wedding band, insyallah ;)













(Godiva cafe was so sedap, sumpah carrot cake n dark chocolate cake tu SEDAP! plus service was first class also ehehe)


1 comment:

  1. eeehhh.. my name was mwntioned here... ehheheh

    fyza

    ReplyDelete