Friday, May 21, 2010

Alamak dah 2010!!

It's been soooooooo long overdue. My last post was in November 2009!!! It's been 6 months already ehehhe. I was sooo lazy to update my blog, conveniently forgotten my blog..i know my bad. Not that there's anyone reading my blog ehehhe

Anyways, since it's almost half way of 2010, I think I should be more rajin to update my blog. I'm still the same old me, nothing much happened. I've gotten my temporary PR in February (only took me 1 1/2 months to get it), went home to Ipoh to pack my whole life in a 25kg bag!
Celebrated CNY by stuffing all chinese food into my tummy! Was sick for almost 2 weeks!! aarrggghhh and since coming back to Melb, I've been sick and sicker. Went to see the doctor and did blood test and abdominal scan!! aiyoooo

Had the chance to play netball again, played for MASCA games. We got 2nd place!!! A great result despite having just 3 times training! Really proud of all the makcik's ehehhe. and i fell on my butt on the first day of training. my right wrist and knee is hurting until now, double aiyoooo~

We went back to Gold Coast since my mama in law always ask when we're coming home. it's been 6 months since we saw the family. So when Jetstar decided to have the Gold Coast sale, we went home! Every single day was a bliss. the food was really good, the adiks in law was fun, and I got to eat my 4 years wait popcorn & Copenhagen ice cream!!! not having to cook everyday was a bonus too ;)

I shall update all the pictures to sum up the last 6 months on my next posts (if i have the time ;p)

p/s: It's winter next month, I love winter! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment