Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winter time!

It's officially winter here in Melbourne. I love winter simply because I can't stand hot weather eventhough I've been living in Malaysia my whole life hahaha

Melbourne winter is colder than perth i reckon plus knowing how unpredictable the weather down here, it's essential to bring a pashmina/scarves and also an umbrella at all times! blerrggghhh...

Anyways, June is also known for its stocktake sale!! Satu bulan of half pricessss, woweeeeeee.say it with me woweeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
So I went out to the city to see what's on sale. Didn't like anything in Myer so went next door to David Jones. They renovated and now it look bigger and nicer. So off I went to Ladies department and tried on this.


It's a dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs, price from $700+ down to $279. Love it so much but can't afford it yet still thinking bout it! dammit ;(

Then I went up to shoes department, so many expensive shoes on sale. Thinking of getting this one. Available only in Red.


Tonite I shall dream of which one to buy and continue my shopping spree tomorrow ;)

4 comments:

  1. ooo puan tidak tahan panas rupenye. Lupe asal usul kah dina? :) dulu kiter main netball kat dalam aircond yerk. hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i dah besar ni ada eczema la fyza, so i tak boleh panas2 sebab nanti i start garu sampai darah and i akan marah2 melampau bila panas.

    masa kecik2 ok je main netball panas2 dah besar ni ngada plak hahahaha. dtg la sini sejuk2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo... u got aczema? tak tahu pun... datang sana? im hoping for that jugak... tapi tak tau biler. hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. eczema ni dari high school lagi, darah tangan i sebab garu. jumpa doctor habis ribu2 pun tak elok2, but now dah besar ok la..beli ubat 30 hinggit elok jer ;)

    dtg sini masa christmas, gi boxing day sale! murah murah ehehhe

    ReplyDelete