Monday, June 28, 2010

You know..

you're married when you start jumping up and down with excitement when you see houseware shop. yes i now know that I'm married ;p

Nowadays, I love going to houseware shop alone or with my husband. It brings excitement, the same excitement when I shop for shoes or bags. Before, it was Chanel or LV or Gucci..now it's Scanpan, Tefal, the Jamie Oliver collection and there's the MasterChef collection..endless brands!

You would want to buy the whole set of pots and pans, scratching the head to which brand to get. Then comes all those storage boxes, (my husband lovesssss to organise so he lovesssss all storage related items).

So yesterday, while we went to stock up on our junk food for worldcup, we went to a houseware shop called Let's Cook. Everything was on sale, too bad can't afford to buy the good quality pots and pans. So I settled with these ;)
too cute & cheap too!!


so cuteee, i likeee


matching polkadot mugs ;)

I don't mind if I get a plate or a mug or better, a set of scanpan pots and pans as a present hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment