Tuesday, June 15, 2010

ZzZZZZzzzzzzzzz........

It's almost a week since I blog, thousands apologies. My internet connection is really slow plus the world cup has started!

Aaahhhhh, finally the wait has come to the end. The opening ceremony was ok.. although the synchronisation wasn't really nice ehehe. I find it weird for Shakira (the singer from Colombia) singing the theme song this year & alicia keys singing Empire State of Mind (New York?) at the Worldcup pre game party. Can't they find any africans singers singing other than love song?

Btw, My team South Korea beat Greece 2-0!!!! woohoooo! This thursday they are facing Argentina, tough match..let's hope the Koreans will do some magic wonders! korea hwaiting!!!

Anyways, I don't know if you've watch any worldcup matches on tv..there's one really annoying sound you will hear throughout the match. the VUVUZELA!!! damn, i hate that bloody thing, so freaking annoying!

This is the vuvuzela if you don't know, the ridiculously big sunglasses goes with it!


I haven't had proper sleep in few days, sighhh. More matches to come. Right now I'm going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, nite nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment