Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Daiso

It was a public holiday here in Melbourne yesterday for the Melbourne cup (horse racing). Only Victoria gets this pleasure, I see it as another excuse for partying and getting drunk hehe.

Anyway, I decided to go and have a look at Daiso since it's just opened in Victoria St. Here is the website for those who don't know what Daiso is: Daiso Australia
Daiso sells everything that you could think of at a real cheap price, AUD2.80 for everything!
Please don't hold high expectations for something that cost $2.80 hehe.

When I arrived at the place, I was surprised that there was a long queue just to get in! The place isn't that big. So I waited around 15-20 mins, was quite hard to move around as there were a lot of people.


this what is bought, only $16.


There was this shop next to Daiso called Chicken Feed. bad mistake to be located next door hehe


So if you're broke but still want to shop, go to Daiso and have a look. I didn't see anyone left without buying anything haha

No comments:

Post a Comment