Friday, November 12, 2010

Mixed Feeling Day

My day started really early today. I was woken up by a phone call by my brother at around 4am. He told me my uncle (my aunty's husband) has passed away. I was really shocked hearing the sad news. My condolences go to them especially to my closest twin cousins ;(

I couldn't sleep for an hour and I got up around 6.30am and took a shower. I actually have a job interview today at 9am. I don't really know how and what to feel going to the interview. Anyways it was a group interview with activities. Felt so drained after being questioned by 5 interviewers asking similar questions. Anyways, it was an enjoyable experience even if I don't get the job, herm just got the call, didn't get it because the stores i wanted to work at has limited openings.hermmmmm.....

Finished the interview by 11am, decided to go redeem my Mini Cupcakes by The Little Cupcakes at Degraves St since I bought a voucher from www.cudo.com.au. It's a dozen (12 pieces) mini cupcakes sold for $9, usual price is $24 ($2 each). I bought a voucher for my friend too hehe

Look how messy my cupcakes were and the toppings actually melted a bit, it's a really hot day!!

Dvd from Quickflix

p/s: Al-Fatihah for my arwah uncle.


No comments:

Post a Comment