Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kbox Karaoke @ La Trobe

I was really really bored yesterday, suddenly craving to sing my heart out. So I searched for Karaoke place and found one called : Kbox

It's an Asian type of Karaoke that has English, Japanese, Malay & a bit of Korean songs. Just like what Wayne Rooney said on the website, 'This place is simply amazing' hahaha.
The place is real easy to find, you need to walk up from melb central. Since it was the weekend, they have minimum charge for 3 people, since there's only 2 of us we still paid for 3.
They work like this: 2pm-7pm - $18 per person sing for 5 hours & inclusive 2 drinks. I thought it was really cheap! Night time starts from 8pm-Late & it's $10 per hour.

The room size is pretty decent can fit a lot of ppl but the room is not sound proof, so you can listen to others singing hehehe. The songs lists are extensive, lots of new songs and they add new songs every month. Don't think 5 hours is enough to sing all the songs hehe.
I was so surprised to find a lot of nice/new Korean songs and I picked almost 20 songs ( i think i sang only Korean songs for an hour!).

My husband on the other hand, picked so many love songs ( so jiwang haha) and rap songs. Mula2 malu malu kucing, sekali lagu start haaaa itu dia bakat terpendam gitu! haha

I've enjoyed the 5 hours of singing! No wonder Melbourne hujan the whole day wakaka.
If you live in Melb and feel like karaoke-ing, give this place a try. I can't wait to sing again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment