Monday, September 27, 2010

1st Anniversary

26-09-10, marking my 1st year wedding anniversary. Just a few million blinks and it's one year already. I had a great time celebrating the wonderful day with my husband eventhough it didn't go as smoothly as I wanted ;p

I gave my surprise the night before since someone couldn't wait to know hehe. This is what I gave (bought with his money hehe).

Camera Kit (includes a disposable camera & a book)

LOVE book

There were 2 items, one is Camera Kit (includes a disposable camera & a book) - the idea is to take picture with the camera & develope it & you stick the pictures to the book (i know so sweet kan haha). All items bought from Kikki K, they have nice stationery but very pricey.

Second item is a LOVE book. It's a book for you to express, confess & test your knowledge of your LOVE. In the book there are short questions like The first thing I noticed about you, A fond memory of our time together is... & you need to fill in the blanks and write an essay long answer if you want to.
There was one stupid question : One item of your clothing that belongs in the bin..? I don't get it!

Well, what I got in return was a card & a surprise delivery from The Fresh Flower Botak Man. A bouquet of red roses. My husband is too scared of buying me presents because he knows me too well. It's hard buying things for me. I might not like it, I won't use it if I dislike it hehe. So I'll settle with the flowers (for now la).
But he cooked me a good lunch.

Spaghetti Vongole

Later at night we had a lovely dinner in the city and ended the night early since there were Man Utd match & F1 hehe. What a wonderful day it was and I'm looking forward to more anniversaries in the future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment