Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Post Raya

So how was everyone's raya? Mine was certainly fun but a tiring one. On the first day of Raya, I was hit by flu and sore throat. Not because of over eating but just being tired the whole week ;(

Went home to GC on Sunday and got to spend the last week of puasa with the family. First time spending my Raya with a new family, it felt so different. I wish I was back home with my family, next year perhaps ;)

After the raya prayer in the morning, went to 2 houses to beraya and ate a lot early in the morning around 9 or 10am hehe
in Malaysia people usually pay visit in noon, not here! Then rushed back to prepare for our open house.

In overall, my first raya as a wife was a new experience (a good one of coz), received duit raya still & gave duit raya to the adik-adik (not my money btw ehehe). There were tears, laughters, arguments but all is good ;)

Here are my raya pics from down under..

No comments:

Post a Comment