Friday, September 24, 2010

Selamat Ulang Tahun, Sayang

This sunday (26/9/10) will be my 1st year anniversary. Time flies so fast!! Felt like just yesterday I was getting all nervous and anxious to get married. Now, facing reality a year is passing us.

Me so jealous seeing newly weds..getting ready to get married, with all the new baju designs and pelamin decorations..i wish I did more on my wedding day hehe.

Now..getting back to reality..I'm more than happy to be married. 9 years of long distance relationship is so tiring, you have to decide whether to get married or end the relationship! I chosed marriage! ehehe

In the 9 years course of my relationship, I think the time we actually got to spent with each other was just 2-3 months. So it was awkward at first being able to be spend a whole day (everyday) with him ehhe. Now, that it's been nearly a year, my husband seem to be lost without me (as he claimed).


This is to you my hubby:


Thank you for loving and teaching me how to love unconditionally. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for all the laughters, cuddles, sweet memories and occasional fights ;) ..
Don't think I could ever find another one who will love me more than i love him
Happy 1st anniversary, Selamat Ulang Tahun..Sayang ;)
I love you.

p/s: Fahmi, I know you'll be reading this post & I still won't tell you what I bought. Just wait on Sunday & you'll get the surprise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment