Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 in Singapore 23 Oct

If you haven't heard already, yes it's true. There's going to be a Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 in Singapore this coming 23 Oct. If you're a Kpop fanatic like me, you'll be screaming your lungs out, jumping with joy. Wait till you see the groups lineup. Your jaw will drop, i tell you.

This announcement is brought to you by Proof Label, the Singapore organiser:

Important Announcement:

KOREAN POP NIGHT CONCERT 2010. 23 OCTOBER 2010. 8PM. SINGAPORE EXPO HALL 2.


BIG BANG

GIRLS GENERATION

SHINEE

FT ISLAND

INFINITE

D-NA


2 HOUR CONCERT.
TICKET PRICING:

CAT 1 STANDING PIT S$258

CAT 1 SEATED S$258

CAT 2 SEATED S$218

Sales start FROM: 4th September 2010, 10am at only HMV Somerset

CAT 3 SEATED S$168

CAT 4 SEATED S$ 118.

Sales start FROM: 6th September 2010, 10am at only HMV Somerset.


Tickets will go on sale this weekend 4th & 5th Sept at HMV 313@ Somerset.

When my sister told me Big Bang is coming, I couldn't believe it!! It's like my wish has finally come true! Hopes were high I have to say, my only chance to ever see Big Bang. Then my wish was crushed, I couldn't go (some internal problems that I do not wish to discuss anymore, never! ;(

Anyhow, I got over it already and am excited for my sisters and cousins to go, that if they can get the tickets haha. They are only selling the tickets at HMV Singapore, no other alternatives.

Tell me how do you compete with crazy young girls who are willing campout the night before, plus when you don't live in Singapore your chances to get the tickets is 0.0000001% unless there's someone who is willing to get it for you. Let's just cross your fingers girls and hope for the best!

Please, please organisers in Malaysia, it's about time to bring in Kpop concerts to Malaysia!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is just not my year~ even when kpop artist are in malaysia i can't even attend! arrgg! nomu sob sob haeyo!! manghaetda!!

    ReplyDelete