Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Half price deal

If you're in Australia, have you heard numerous half price deal websites like Zoupon, Scoopon, Cudo? and if you're in Malaysia have you heard of MYDEAL.com.my?

These websites have one thing in common: that is they offer awesome deals, discounted prices for great food, drink, massages, beauty services, concerts..basically anything.
The deal needs minimum of 10 purchases, then only the deal will be ON. Your credit card will only be charge once the deal is on and finished. So far I've bought food deals at awesome prices!
I paid $18 (but zoupon only charged me $9 since it was my first purchase i think) for $45 worth of food! you only have to print out the voucher and show it to the shop. You can buy it as a gift too!

Yesterday's deal (there's still 2 hours before it ends) from Scoopon.com.au, just $9.95 for a Hoyts Adult movie ticket! Usual movie ticket is $17.50 (so expensive unless if you go on tuesday it's $11). I bought 4 tix ;)

So what you do is check the websites everyday for the daily deal. Mydeal has awesome deals too. might try it when i go back home. Now go browse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment