Friday, October 22, 2010

OMG

OMG!! I've got my tickets to Usher OMG Tour in Melbourne on 19 March 2011. It's 5 months away, I know. When I was in Perth, Usher never came for a concert. Now that I'm in Melb, he decided to include Perth ehehe. This is the link from Ticketek: Usher OMG Tour

Pre-sale is on yesterday till today at 4pm (AEST time). You have to be a member on Frontier Touring website in order to get a password to buy the tickets from Ticketek. I thought of getting my tickets on Monday (public sale starts on Monday) but my hero, that is my husband of course..bought it from Ticketek website. woohoooo!!

The tickets are really pricey, from $98.75 - $795!!! The most expensive ticket is the OMG Package:

OMG - THE ULTIMATE USHER VIP EXPERIENCE
Entry into the "In The Club Zone" or the very best reserved seats
Exclusive Meet & Greet with Usher
Individual Photo opportunity with Usher
Commemorative Autographed Usher OMG Tour photo
Entry into Usher VIP pre-show sound check
Entry into Official Usher VIP Pre-show party, including:
- Appetisers and Sparkling Wine
- DJ playing music
- Usher VIP gift bag
- VIP laminate
- Souvenir ticket

Would you pay AUD795 to see Usher??? I would spend it on a new bag or unless it was Big Bang ehehe. Now I've got 5 months to memorize the songs! OMG!

1 comment: