Monday, October 18, 2010

Wonder Girls Live in Genting Highlands!

If you haven't heard of this concert, I shall let you know. Wonder Girls live at Genting Highlands, Malaysia on 11 December 2010. My darling sister called me just to 'sakitkan hati' i, knowing that I'll only be home in January!

There's so many concerts, showcases and fanmeeting of Korean artists coming to Malaysia, something I've always wished for. Now that I don't live there, they all decided to come. AIGOOOOO!!!! dab dab hae!!!

So to those K-pop fanatics, head down to Genting for the concert!! I want nobody nobody but you!!
Tickets are out already, get it fast while it last!! Wish I'm going!!!

Here the link: http://www.starplanet.com.my/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=422:first-wonder-wonder-girls-concert-live-in-malaysia-2010-ticketing&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=94

No comments:

Post a Comment