Friday, August 6, 2010

B.E.A.U.T.Y.

I went out yesterday morning (despite the rain and the fact I slept at 3am for messenger-ing with my sisters and browsing where to stay for our Seoul trip hehe) to get my free sample of Kiehl's Creme de Crops (30ml) courtesy of Myer One Card. Myer now is bigger and there are more beauty counters, to compete with David Jones hehe.

Straight after getting the sample, I went next door to David Jones to browse their beauty products. Got the pamphlet about their beauty deals. I got the 'David Jones Beauty Fashion Tote' valued over $85 but it's yours for only $19.95 with any beauty purchase. So I bought the Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit. Never bought so many beauty products in one go.

The items:

David Jones Beauty Sheer Shine Lip Tint 4.5g
David Jones Hand & Nail Cream SPF15 75g
Ultraceuticals Ultra Moisturiser Cream 5ml
A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil 5ml
Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation 15ml
RoC Retin-Ox Wrinkle Filler Day/Night Cream 3ml
Rimme
l Coour Rush Quad Eye Shadow 4g
Kosmea Clarifying Facial Wash 20ml
Evian Brumisateur Spray 50ml


The Items:

Radiance Body Lotion
Radiance Body Wash
Radiance Bar Soap

Radiance Day Creme

Radiance Night Creme

Radiance Eye Creme

Radiance Lip Shimmer

(the day & night creme has royal honey in it, so a bit sticky when you put it on)

Hopefully I'll be beautiful after using it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment