Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Honeymooning in Bali

I've just noticed that I haven't blog about my honeymoon. Since there's 38 more days to my 1st anniversary, I shall reminisce the aww-so sweet time I had during my honeymoon ;)

I went for my honeymoon a few days after I finished with my wedding (7th Oct-11 Oct). Bought my flight tickets during promo period hehe. My sister paid for my accomodation as a wedding present (thank you miss) and all I had to do was just to pick a place to stay.

So, there I was while preparing for my wedding, had to search where to go for my honeymoon..was so much fun looking at all nice honeymoon destinations. Since me & my husband had to travel back to Melbourne not long after the honeymoon, I decided not to travel far for the honeymoon.

I chosed to go to..

BALI!!! (If you've been to Bali, I'm sure this statue is the first thing you'll snap! ehehe)
I know Bali is so common for honeymooners but we both never been to Bali and it's near from KL.

I've booked a One bedroom pool villa for Dreamy Honeymoon Package at this private villa called The Elysian. It's located at Seminyak area, next door to KuDeTa. The way in to the villa is a tiny one way road. Don't know how the drivers drive through this small road!

From the moment we step off the airport, a staff was there to pick us up (included in the package). What a way to start our honeymoon. Bali at that time was really hot, hotter than Malaysia, I had pimples all over my face during my stay arrrghh!!

When we arrived at the villa, we were greeted with a drink and I got a bouquet of flower full with ants in it hehe. Then we were ushered to our room. The place is small but it was beautiful!
We got room no 26, it was quite far from other rooms, good for honeymooners hehe.

The first thing I did after settling in was, going online!! chatting with my family and showing them my villa haha. Jealous kan? hehe


Here are some of my private villa pictures by my photographer husband:


So many pictures to show hehe the room, the atmosphere and everything was wonderful except our first night there, our aircond went kapoot! We had aircond problem at all our hotel rooms during my wedding in Ipoh, Muar and now Bali. Had to use the fan for the night (the room was quite cool btw), so the next day we moved next door to no 25 and thank god the room was ok until we checked out.

The honeymoon package incudes daily breakfast in your villa if you want to, a special lunch and dinner as well as a spa for the couple. Oh boy, how ashamed were we when we went for the massage. Stripped down to only disposable panties (so malu!!) and finished off with a bath at the tub for the couple haha.

So I'm going to let these pictures do the talking now.

Jimbaran Bay
Tanah Lot
Cafe Bali served Halal food (hard to find Halal place in Seminyak so we ate here twice)
Kuta Square
Kuta Beach

My honeymoon was so memorable, the sweetest time I ever experienced and something worth to remember for life ;)

If you're going for your honeymoon, please choose a place that you know both of you will enjoy and have the sweetest time ;)

Also, bring more money..just in case you go overbudget like us and always print out the currency difference so you can refer to it when buying something.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you like it hehe so..our Korea trip 2011 consider it as your birthday pressie kay? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. eheheh gomawo onni!! gamdong iya!!!
    kohyangi kago shippoyo. bogoshippoyo ;(

    ReplyDelete