Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I - Iphone, Four - 4 = Iphone4

Yes, the wait is finally over! It has arrived in Australia!! 2 hours of call waiting was nothing! haha. My.. oppss my husband's Iphone4 has safely been delivered yesterday noon. I hid the package until dinner (coz I know he won't eat dinner if he saw the package). Boy, someone was so excited ;p

The new Iphone4 requires a microsim, so I think you can't use the phone if you have a normal sim card.

So what is so special about Iphone4 than the older version. According to the apple website:

1. It has 2 camera, works two ways. Now you can make videocalls easily. You can video call
Iphone4 to Iphone4 users through wifi. Its 5 megapixel camera now.


2. The Retina display on iPhone 4 is the sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution phone screen
ever, with four times the pixel count of previous iPhone models. The colour is much better
than the old one (yes, we've compared)


3. Now you can multitask between applications, pretty fast..doesn't lag like the old one.


4. You can shoot and edit HD quality video on your Iphone4.



This is the new Iphone4..tadaaa!


What do I think about Iphone4? Hermm, I'm not an Iphone user so it doesn't excite me that much. I don't like the design though, the older is nicer. To me, it's just the same like the old one just better picture quality and colour and the 2 camera + 5mp is a plus. Oh and you can get the rubber cover for free, it's for the antenna problem as the US users had this problem.

For now, I've upgraded my phone too, from a LG Lollipop to the old Iphone, yes my husband's old phone ( I only get used stuffs ;( ..ahhhh kesian kan ). I don't mind at all sebab i can now play the games!! yeayyyy my pandamania!! haha

Hers and His

p/s: this post wasn't paid by Apple haha

No comments:

Post a Comment