Sunday, August 15, 2010

Katy Perry Live @ Sunrise

As I've mentioned in my earlier post (I'll never be the same again, If we ever meet again 'Katy Perry') I've got 2 free passes for Katy Perry's live showcase for Australia's Channel 7 Sunrise Show.

So on Friday the 13th (didn't realize it was friday the 13th ehehe) at 6.30am, me & my dear hubby (thank you for waking u so early for me) went to the Plaza Ballroom. The ballroom was just next to Chanel store, too easy to find haha

We reached there by 7am and thank god there wasn't a queue at all.

so early, 7am!!

The crowd I think was more than 500 people but less than 1000. There were a few kids wearing school uniform, probably going school a bit late hehe.

Katy Perry was due on stage at 7.40am, so we watched the Sunrise show and took a lot of the presenters pictures. Mel & Kochie are really TALL.

She will be singing 3 songs which are California Girls, Teenage Dream & Hot n Cold. The set was cute, there were candy cane, lollipop, gingerbread man like in the California Girls video.

picture quality quite bad
(iphone4 pic quality not so good,
but the video is quality HD)


adui the pics is really small, sorry & plus the lighting was too bright!!

this is during her interview

She had a concert the night before at this same venue, so I think she only slept for a bit. Despite that, she sang wonderfully..just a bit sumbang ehehe. What she wore? A really tight rubber dress with kangaroos motive and a blue wig! Don't get her dressing but what amaze me was her flawless skin. So cantikk and so gebu!!

After her final song, she went down to the crowd and signed, hugged took photos with her fans. Some even flown from other states(flight expenses on your own ok) and some waited from 3am! Around 8.30am we left as my dear husband needed to go to work, he safely arrived at 9am (work starts at 8.30am haha).

So I, left alone in the city decided to go to David Jones as they had an opening ceremony of their newly renovated department store. Megan Gale, an ozzie model..a very tall one indeed is the ambassador for DJ officiate it. I managed to get her picture and there was a moment she was next to me and said hi, haha.

Was sooooooo tired by 10am, I think if someone pushed me I'll probably fall down and sleep.

Here are some links for the Katy Perry's show if you want to watch:

California Girls

Hot n Cold

Interview @ Sunrise Show

** due to the really bright lighting of the set, you can't really see her, she's too bright, don't have a camera sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment