Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Good OLD Times..

This song Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message ( I'm sure you've listened to this song before) remind me of my teenage years, the good old times I had with my elder sister. Although our age gap is 4 years apart but I've always followed her around since high school. Her friends are my friends and vice versa.

I've always hanged out with her friends and I'd make sure I tagged along to wherever she went, yes including clubs and all (but I don't go clubbing..just to the cybercafe to mIRC with my then bf, now hubby hehe).

This song really brings back memories when I was younger.. naive, stupid and have the guts to do anything without thinking about the consequences haha. No, I didn't drink or smoke, but my sister taught me how to play pool and showed me the 'world'. (thanks miss ;)

Ahhhhhhh the good old times yeah ;)
Think I'm a little homesick today ;(

p/s: congrats fyza on her pregnancy!! and salam ramadhan to all muslim around the world ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment