Monday, August 2, 2010

I'll never be the same again, If we ever meet again 'Katy Perry'

Today must be my lucky day, I was watching Channel 7's Sunrise show & managed to hear the Katy Perry's announcement. She's singing live in Melb on 13th August & I managed to recharge my phone and sms to get my 2 free passes within 5 minutes!!!! YEAYY!!! Passes were all gone in 10 mins!!

Although she might sing only 2-3 songs but still it's free. Wish Usher came to Melbourne instead of Sydney the other day. I don't know who's coming with me yet because door opens at 5.30 AM!! and must be inside by 7.15 AM!! Plus it's puasa already, if my friend & hubby not going then I might not go ;(

Till then, I need to practice on my Katy Perry's songs and moves.

I kissed a girl and I like it..oppppsss


p/s: this is my free pass, without the barcode of course hehe


Congratulations on receiving a ticket for Katy Perry's Sunrise gig.

A few things you need to know.

First up, take good care of this ticket. There will be strict security controls in place, meaning no ticket - no entry. Don't forget to print your ticket before you arrive.

We'll be broadcasting from The Plaza Ballroom at 191 Collins Street on Friday, August 13.

Sunrise will be on air from 6am and you're more than welcome to come and watch the show as we broadcast live to Australia. Doors open at 5:30am. Katy Perry will take centre stage at 7:40am, so make sure you're inside by 7.15am.

See you there.

Mel & Kochie

** me so jealous, my sister went to see Wondergirls during MTV WorldStage last Sat in Sunway!! she only stayed for wondergirls, didn't bother to watch Katy Perry hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment