Monday, August 23, 2010

On the way..

I had a very tiring weekend! While I was on the way for my groceries shopping last Saturday, I managed to snap some pics of the Election. Australians went to vote last Saturday & the result is a Hung Parliament. This hasn't happened since the WW2. Both parties Labor & Liberal are tied. So now both leaders are making deals with the independent MPs. Will be interesting to see who'll win and become the new ozzie PM. Here are some pics I took at my area polling station. It was at a church.


Then when I was on the way to switch trams, I found this cute busker.


Finally when I was on my way home, we both bought some sneakers from Foot Locker. It was a good deal 2 for $150. If you're in Australia, you should checked out the deal.

His
Hers

Ohh, and I bought this Iphone cover case from Havaianas. It's sooo cuteee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment