Monday, July 26, 2010

Max Brenner-ing

I was out on Friday to take pictures for my blog. Just when I was clicking my camera away like a true tourist in da middle of the city, i got a sms from my friend, Majidah (my only friend in Melbourne hehe). Haven't seen her for 3 months after our netball competition. She's really busy since she got married hehe i understand.

So where else do we meet? Max Brenner! We love our botak man so much! I had my Tutti Frutti Waffle with Banana Milk Chocolate Frappe. She ordered Chocolate Cinnamon Babka & White Chocolate Chai. Had a great time gossiping and updating stories. She's leaving Melbourne at the end of the year! I'm so sad, I have no more friends left next year ;(

Oh well, here are some pictures to make you..errr me..happy, at least for now.
the venue: Max Brenner, Melb Central

Chocolate Cinnamon Babka (like a cinnamon roll)

Chocolate makes you happy, at least makes her happy hehe

p/s: i will miss max brenner-ing with gda ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment