Monday, July 19, 2010

Max says: CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR YOU!



What a brilliant thing to say Max, well done! Now, you can use this quote 'Chocolate is good for you' whenever you crave for chocolate. A trip to Max Brenner was my 3rd stop during my South Melbourne trip(Refer to my South Melbourne post). Finally we went after 3 months of craving. Click here for the website.

If you see this signboard, please do enter.

Here are some pics of the store.



What I ordered
Banana Milk Chocolate Frappe
Tutti Frutti Waffle
White Chocolate Chai Tea

The sexy bald man

2 comments:

  1. chocolate..yummyyy~ u must bring me to all this places when i visit u in melb kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok jer, wey dtg masa winter..kita gi ski orait?? tapi its pricey around aud300pp above utk accomodation & ski classes. aigoooo...

    ReplyDelete